- All adapters have been moved to Webware/WebKit/Adapters
- LRWPAdapter added, for use with the
Xitami web server
setCookie method in
New method supports setting the expire time, path (which defaults to "/")
and security flag. The expire time can be set with constants "ONCLOSE",
"NOW", or "NEVER"; or you can give an integer timestamp, tuple of integers
(as used in the time module), or string identifier (like "+1w" for 1 week
in the future).
- Added an experimental HTTPAdapter.py which serves directly
as an HTTP server.
- Added an optional AutoReload setting to enable reloading the server
whenever source files, including servlets and PSP files are changed.
- Fix so PSP works with python 2.3a1.
- Includes an Apache 2 mod_webkit adapter, and pre-compiled DLL for
- Fixed a problem where escapes in PSP source were not being processed
- Restored 0.7 behavior of Page.writeDocType() to output 4.01 Transitional.
See the release notes
for more info.
- Upgraded documentation
- Improvements to profilling.
- Numerous bug fixes.
Many more improvements and bug fixes are present in this release.
The majority of which can be found in WebKit. Check out the WebKit
release notes, as well as
the release notes for the other components
for more information.