- Method resolution order:
Methods defined here:
- __init__(self, name, description=None, superRoles=)
- playsRole(self, role)
- Check whether the receiving role plays the role that is passed in.
This implementation provides for the inheritance that HierRole supports.
Methods inherited from UserKit.Role.Role:
- setDescription(self, description)
- setName(self, name)
Data descriptors inherited from UserKit.Role.Role:
- dictionary for instance variables (if defined)
- list of weak references to the object (if defined)