This module holds the actual file writer class.
(c) Copyright by Jay Love, 2000 (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
documentation for any purpose and without fee or royalty is hereby granted,
provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that
both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in
supporting documentation or portions thereof, including modifications,
that you make.
This software is based in part on work done by the Jakarta group.
||This file creates the servlet source code.|
Well, it writes it out to a file at least.
||Methods defined here:|
- __init__(self, ctxt)
- indent(self, s)
- Indent the string.
- printChars(self, s)
- Just prints what its given.
- printComment(self, start, stop, chars)
- Just prints tabs.
- printList(self, strlist)
- Prints a list of strings with indentation and a newline.
- printMultiLn(self, s)
- println(self, line=None)
- Print with indentation and a newline if none supplied.
- this is very key, have to think more about it
- quoteString(self, s)
- Escape the string.
- setIndentSpaces(self, amt)
- setIndentType(self, type)
Data descriptors defined here:
- dictionary for instance variables (if defined)
- list of weak references to the object (if defined)