||Methods defined here:|
- installMixIns(self, verbose=False)
- installMixInsForModule(self, module, verbose=False)
- Perform additional set up of the store after the model is set.
Invoked by setModel() or readModelFileNamed() as a hook for taking
action on this event. Invokes installMixIns().
- modulesForClass(self, pyClass, modules=None)
- Return the modules for the class.
Returns a list of modules for pyClass, going up the chain of ancestor
classes, stopping short before ModelUser. Utility method for installMixIns.
- readModelFileNamed(self, filename, modelClass=None, **keywords)
- setModel(self, model)
- setting(self, name, default=<class 'MiscUtils.NoDefault'>)
- Return the given setting which is actually just taken from the model.
- warning(self, msg)
- Output a warning.
Invoked by self for any kind of appropriate warning that doesn't
warrant an exception being thrown. Preferably, this should be invoked
from a method that is invoked when the "bad event" occurs. This allows
subclasses to override that method and potentially customize the
behavior, including providing more debugging information.
This implementation writes the msg to stdout.
Data descriptors defined here:
- dictionary for instance variables (if defined)
- list of weak references to the object (if defined)